Universities participating in US financial aid programs are required to disclose certain consumer information to students. Below is a list of links to help students obtain this information.
Financial assistance information
- Entrance counseling
- Exit counseling
- Withdrawal from studies and tuition fee refund policy
- Net Price Calculator
- Degree accreditation (information on the Swedish Council for Higher Education's website)
- Student rights?
- Student services
- Student health counseling
- Services and facilities for students with disabilities
- Tuition fees
- Careers service?
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention?
- Code of Conduct
- Copyright Infringement and Computer Network Policy
- Student Records Database (LADOK)
Information on graduation rates and other student information
For statistics regarding student retention, completion of studies and graduation rates, please contact the student registrar (LADOK).
Safety on campus
- Fire Safety Information for Lund University Accommodation tenants
- Campus Security – in case of an emergency